Monday, January 5, 2009

After a second date, which also seemed to go well

This from a woman who is married in a poly situation, where he is also prone to hook-ups.

"Dear Secundus,

I had a really good time with you on Saturday night and was glad you introduced me to [bar name]. I wanted to be upfront with you though that I really don't think there is enough chemistry netween us to continue dating. You are a good looking guy and I'm glad we've met but I just don't think it would work between us. As you know I have a very full life and I don't want to just play the dating game but to meet someone who knocks me off my feet and who I can form a lasting relationship with.

I really hope you find someone as I think you are a great person, just not the right one for me. Please feel free to keep in touch.

Hugs"

And as we were kissing, I was realizing how nice it was to have flesh-to-flesh contact again. Do I need to start sending out a "what were you looking for that wasn't there" survey?

1 comment:

Mz. Knottiness said...

"And as we were kissing, I was realizing how nice it was to have flesh-to-flesh contact again. Do I need to start sending out a "what were you looking for that wasn't there" survey?"

Really!?! hmmm, maybe a certain date should send one to you. In case the schizophrenic son wasn't the deal-breaker ;)